Press Release TUESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2017 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE SARASOTA, Fla. (Dec. 12, 2017) – A bipartisan, grassroots campaign has formed to address low voter turnout in City elections and boost public participation. The...
- Ballot language set for election-date referendum
- Sarasota commission terms to be extended if voters change election dates
- Proposed change in City of Sarasota election cycle to be on Nov. 6 General Election ballot
- Editorial: Commission majority honors voters’ will
- City selects election date transition plan